DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
This port of Ever17: The Out of Infinity to the PSP platform comes with several in-game updates, including two new...
This limited edition package contains: Ever17: The Out of Infinity - Premium Edition Premium book Soundtrack CD
Everlight: Of Magic & Power! is a traditional point-and-click adventure from Germany. It evolves around the story of a daydreamer...
Everyday is a freeware text adventure from the UK.The game starts as Andrea wakes up in her nice, tidy house....
Every Day The Same Faith is a simple RPG Maker VX Ace game made to test out the software's capabilities....
"Eve: The Fatal Attraction" is a chapter in EVE series, and is based on the hentai PC game Adam: The...
As a sequel to Missing (In Memoriam in Europe), Evidence: The Last Ritual is an adventure game that continues that...
Evil Days of Luckless John is a mix of genres, having the point and click adventures as a main reference....
Evocation: La Sfida is a point-and-click adventure, with a first-person perspective. Players can interact with the world by dragging objects...
Point Club is the second game in the point-and-click adventure series following the Italian Emilio Carboni through his exchange student...
Like his father before him, Garret "Ghostfighter" is a professional exorcist, born with a special ability to see all the...
The Experiment (eXperience112) is a third-person adventure game played from an unusual angle. The game is set aboard a grounded...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.