DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
A DEA team raids an apartment in the City of Angels. Among the requisite drugs and crazed loonies, the team...
Flawed Addendum is a short text adventure game. In the introduction, a doctor activates a device, warning you that if...
The second Flikken game, based on the Belgian TV series of the same name, has completely different gameplay. While the...
Flintstones Jetsons: Timewarp is an graphical adventure game based on the two popular cartoons The Flintstones and The Jetsons.In the...
.flow is a fangame for the 2005 RPG Maker game Yume Nikki. Like its predecessor, it revolves around the exploration...
FOG ...Seek the hidden truth is an online-only adventure game set in the Victorian London. The players are members of...
The Fog is a single player, mouse controlled game that plays partly as a point and click adventure and partly...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Fool's Gold is a single player text adventure.The game starts with the player lost and alone in the desert. Quite...
Commodore 64 (1987)
As manager of Grimsditch Rangers you have achieved the impossible by getting the team to the Cup final. It is...
Force Majeure II: The Zone is a point-and-click adventure game set in a ruined city. The game is played in...
Commodore 64 (1983)
You are alone in bed with a bad storm raging outside with no lighting as the power lines are down...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.