DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
In the sequel to Les Manley In: Search for the King, Les is searching for Helmut the Human Bean. Les'...
Les Visiteurs Le Jeu is a first-person adventure game and a sequel to the film of the same name. Godefroy...
Oskar Sláma is a teenager with yellow hair who studies really bad at school. His parents are so angry at...
Ibuki is a cat-person, through and through. Although he is not allowed to keep pets in his apartment(something his landlords...
The conceit for this interactive audio drama is that Kevin Fell is recording the sounds, conversations and monologues of a...
Apple II (1983)
Le vampire fou (the crazy/mad vampire) is the first French text adventure sold in France. In this game players guide...
The sequel to La luz del druida serves as a closure to the Leyendas de Lhodrye short series (only two...
The prophecies of old tell of a cataclysm which will bring an era of pain and destruction, the responsible would...
WorldSpiral: Liath is a Russian-made point-and-click, third-person graphical adventure which involves talking to people, solving puzzles and general exploring. In...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Lifeboat Adventure is a text adventure where the game claims to be based on a true story about the clipper...
Lifeboat: Story of Cedrick - The Directors Ultimate Super Cut Edition is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You control the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.