DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
STORY You play Ouji Kamogawa (19) a bright student with a promising academic future, which unfortunately comes crashing down when...
It all began with a mysterious envelope. An envelope containing nothing more than a photo of Anton and Amelia from...
You are Kentarou Kogawa, a Japanese high-school student. One day you meet your girlfriend and the two of you go...
In a world full of robots, one day, because of an accident, the main power generator went out, deactivating all...
Living Nightmare Deluxe is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You control the game with the mouse and have access to...
W Pocket (read as Double Pocket) release of L no Kisetsu series contains both games from the series which were...
The plot of the drama, “Lola huele bien y adora el marisco” (Lola smells good and loves seafood), is simple....
Lack of Love (or L.O.L.) can be considered a genre-defying game, though it has strong elements of adventure (problem-solving based...
Locomotive Breath is the first game in the Lone Case trilogy starring Dave Dell. A shadow of his former self,...
A point and click adventure in the style of the old Sierra games.You begin your adventure when you learn that...
Lonely Night is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You control the game with the mouse and have access to an...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Lone Survivor / Wacky Painter is a double games pack that contains two unreleased games:Lone Survivor: A text adventure where...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.