DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Masters of Sound is a point-and-click adventure set in a distant period of our future where music controls the universe.In...
The famous exotic dancer and femme fatale Mata Hari is brought to life in this adventure game which builds its...
Not to be confused with the game of the same name released the previous year, Mata Nui Explorer is an...
In this sequel to the original Mata Nui Online Game, the player controls Hahli, a Ga-Matoran of Ga-Koro, who lives...
This mini CD-ROM is based on the early 2004 storyline of LEGO BIONICLE. In this adventure, the player takes control...
Commodore 64 (1988)
After all your training you now face your final test to receive the title of Matchmaker and it involves getting...
The tribe of demons dwells above the Himalaya mountains. The demon king Zenon is harboring a plan to occupy the...
An exercise in time-shifted narrative in the vein of a spontaneously-generated bedtime story (and filling the backstory blanks thereof), this...
Mavlin Malner from Earth was kidnapped by alien in flying saucer to the planet of moguns! The mogun, who looks...
Game Boy Color (2000)
This game uses the license from the famous German TV series Biene Maja. Maja's best friend Willi is kidnapped by...
May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville is a 2D adventure game, somewhat similar to the Professor Layton series. It contains...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.