DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Bookend has been mixing up Bookwyrm's fairy tales and you have to set things right by aiding well known fairy...
Mizuiro (みずいろ) was originally released as an adult visual-novel, which yielded this console port for PlayStation 2 and Dreamcast two...
M is a love/dating simulation game. The game immediately starts by asking you a series of questions to determine your...
The main protagonist of Möbius Roid is a young man named Masa Taniyama, who lives alone in a mansion in...
A text adventure double-feature letting the player bust in the fourth wall and experience for him or herself all the...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Mojib Ribbon is the psuedo-sequel to Vib Ribbon. Instead of being based around the tone of your music, it revolves...
The year is 2044, and the world has become a globalized, industrialized place where online communication often replaces other forms...
Momoko-chan for Me: Minarai Kangofu-hen is a visual novel focusing on a young male aspiring physician, the son of a...
Monet: The Mystery of the Orangery is an adventure game with an historical plot : you are a young architect...
Monkey Island Madness is a combo pack with updated versions of the first games in the series, The Secret of...
Limited Edition package of Monochrome contains: Monochrome game Monochrome special booklet Monochrome special soundtrack CD (contains in-game BGM)
Monsoon is a LucasArts style adventure game that takes place on the island Santa Lanchia. On a beautiful day the...
Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout is a platform adventure game based on characters from the Monster Rancher video games and animated TV...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.