DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Monet: The Mystery of the Orangery is an adventure game with an historical plot : you are a young architect...
Monkey Island Madness is a combo pack with updated versions of the first games in the series, The Secret of...
Limited Edition package of Monochrome contains: Monochrome game Monochrome special booklet Monochrome special soundtrack CD (contains in-game BGM)
Monsoon is a LucasArts style adventure game that takes place on the island Santa Lanchia. On a beautiful day the...
Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout is a platform adventure game based on characters from the Monster Rancher video games and animated TV...
Monty Python's Invasion from the Planet Skyron is an "interactive variety show" for the CD-i. You guide a group called...
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life is loosely based on the Monty Python movie of the same name. The player...
Ikumi Amasawa's mother, who worked for a large company called FARGO, died six years ago. Ikumi discovers the shocking truth:...
Jonas Kyratzes takes us on another wordy journey through his bipolar whimsy, presenting a player-directed Protean humanistic hyperfiction journey to...
Moonlight Energy 2 is a sequel to Moon Light Enegy. The game's premise is nearly identical to that of the...
A teenage girl named Mika meets a mysterious person on her way home, who warns her of horrifying events that...
A little boy likes to play video games. Day and night he sits in front of his GameStation and plays...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.