DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
The events of the game take place shortly after the ending of the first game. The devastating zombie invasion, caused...
Your aim is to cross Nightmare Park from S to F without dying by completing various tasks that you come...
Night Of The Testicle is a comedy adventure game that parodies various point and click and movie franchises. The game...
Sutekh has gotten rid of local superhero Vortex, and now Metro City is in the hands of crime. You are...
Once upon a time, there was a young boy who loved motorcycles. Riding through the night on his bike was...
In this little, surreal game, you are controlling Tom - a "servant of Yahtzee", sent to the town of Reality-on-the-Norm...
This is the collector edition for the Enki Bilal's "La foire aux Immortels" graphic novel adaptation.The French package contains the...
Based on the graphic novel "La Foire aux Immortels" by Enki Bilal and approved by author himself, the game is...
“Nile: An Ancient Egyptian Quest” is a historical edutainment adventure. On your journey in Egypt you will explore the pyramids...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Waking up, unsure of where he is, Junpei discovers a watch-like device attached to his wrist with a digital "5"...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.