DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Annie Android - Automated Affection is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be...
Anniversary: Memories of Summer Vacation tells the story of a young girl named Ringo. One night, Ringo witnesses an impish...
Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories is the sequel to the 2005 Nintendo DS game Trace Memory....
Another planet, another crash landing. Sadly this time it's quite hostile due to being a security hive. To make matters...
Hitomi Hayama, a 16-year old girl was involved in a car accident. Upon waking in the hospital she realizes that...
Another Small Favor is a short point-and-click adventure and the successor to A Small Favor. The player controls the same...
This compilation includes: Dark Fall: The Journal Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Anya ni Sasayaku: Tantei Sagara Kyouichirou (Eng. "Whisper in the Night: Detective Kyouichirou Sagara") is a mystery adventure game featuring...
Aoi Namida is romance adventure game presented as a visual novel. It was released for Xbox a year after the...
PS Vita (2016)
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm is PlayStation Vita port of PC (Windows) game with the same title, but with...
PS Vita (2016)
Premium Edition box release of Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm includes: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm game Visual...
Nintendo DS (2008)
It's seven years after the events seen in Trials and Tribulations, and Phoenix Wright has shouted his last "Objection!". Taking...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Apple Jack places you in the shoes of the apple headed hero of the game - Jack, who's beloved pet...
Apprentice II: The Knight's Move is the second chapter of the Apprentice trilogy. It is a point-and-click freeware adventure game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.