DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Ouverture Facile is a flash-based browser puzzle game. The premise of the game is simple, the player has to get...
Overclocked is a psychological thriller presented as a point-and-click adventure game. There are 6 playable characters in total, each with...
Nintendo DS (2006)
A portable adventure game based on the animated movie of the same name and which chronicled the adventures of a...
You play as Oz Orwell, founder, director, cameraman and ghost-investigator of the internet portal "Ghosts & Mansions" where weekly a...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
PachiPara 12: Ōumi to Natsu no Omoide is one of the many titles in Irem's long-running pachinko simulation series. It...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
PachPara 13 is one of the many titles in Irem's long-running pachinko simulation series. It features faithful 3D recreations of...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
PachPara 14 is the last PS2 release in Irem's long-running pachinko simulation series. It features faithful 3D recreations of two...
Twenty years after Pac-Man's first adventure in Pac-Land, Pac-Man returns one day to his house only to find it deserted....
Atari 8-bit (2009)
PAC-TXT is a text based clone of Pac-Man game. The gameplay rules remain unchanged. The player must eat all the...
Padal proshlogodnij sneg. Zolotoe izdanie is a compilation of the two games, based on famous USSR cartoon «Last Year's Snow...
Sam is an ordinary kid who, with the help of his red cape, turns into "kid superhero" Pajama Sam. This...
Apple II (1981)
A text adventure game based loosely on Alice in Wonderland. It contains some of the most popular characters from the...
Windows 3.x (1992)
In this adventure game the player directs the actions of Nightshade, a dragon of unusual coloration, as he escapes from...
The Palace Of Deceit: The Secret Of Castle Lockemoer is a single player text adventure that is the forerunner of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.