DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
|Viewing Page 1 of 134||(items 1-25 of 3335)||Next|
[/\||\/] is a surreal horror game about a rabbit named Seure. They are trapped in a strange place with two...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
James Bond 007 returns in Everything or Nothing created by Griptonite Games and Electornic Arts for the GameBoy Advance.Unlike the...
Nintendo DS (2008)
16 Bit Arena is a turn-based multiplayer game. The player has an option between either a Warrior, Mage, Rogue, or...
1701 A.D. is part three of the ANNO / A.D. series and combines the most successful aspects of 1602 and...
1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact is a turn-based grand strategy game, following an alternative timeline after Stalin's death about a...
2004 Real Football/Soccer is the first game in the Real Soccer series. It is a 2D game with basic controls:...
2005 Real Football/Soccer is the second game in the series and the perspective was changed into an isometric view. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 94 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.42 Mother 3 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.