DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Nintendo 64 (2001)
In Dōbutsu no Mori, the player arrives at a new town, which they name, and play as a singular character...
Dōbutsu no Mori + is an enhanced GameCube port of Dōbutsu no Mori.Additional in-game content included in this plus release...
Dōbutsu no Mori e+ is an enhanced, Japanese-exclusive rerelease of Animal Crossing. It contains all the content that had been...
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who TV series Google Inc. presented a short game on their front...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Dodgeball is a team dodgeball game. First team to get the other team out is the winner, be it through...
You take over the role of Richard Lionheart (original board game title "Lionheart") after coming back from the crusades. On...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.56 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.