DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Nintendo DS (2012)
You arrive in the town of Northrop to visit your parents when you suddenly find yourself pushed into a dark...
In an alternate reality, in a parallel world, there are humans just like in the universe we dwell in. Those...
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
Dune 2000 is a remake of the classic Dune II: The Building of a Dynasty, updated for Windows. In this...
The PlayStation version of Dune 2000 had largely the same content in terms of storyline and gameplay. However, unlike the...
SEGA CD (1995)
The Goddess of Ambition is locked up in the mazes beneath the Darkling tower. A legend is told that once...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.50 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.