DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Nintendo 3DS (2015)
Licensed by the International Management Group (IMG), this rare Electronic Arts venture into Tennis features 32 professional players (all male...
Nintendo Switch (2017)
Game Boy Advance (2003)
You play Dr. Bruce Banner, who's life is turned upside down after a freak accident in the lab transform his...
Industry Empire is a business simulation. Your goal is to establish a big industrial empire. From gathering raw materials to...
This sequel to 1997's Industry Giant brings new innovations, such as three new industry sectors, business that is affected by...
Atari ST (1989)
Inferno is a Boulder Dash clone written in STOS in which you have to guide a demon back to hell....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 94 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.42 Mother 3 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.