DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Game Boy (1994)
As Lolo, king of eden land, you have to puzzle your way through numerous screen-sized rooms. In each room, you...
This time, Lolo has a red friend who will do for him some of the work. Unlike the two previous...
Adventure World is 2D indie Japanese RPG game.The player controls Alisa - female warrior who's an adventurer. She kills monsters...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Aesop's Garden is a puzzle game in which the player must guide Aesop round his garden moving blocks and activating...
A Fistful of Gun is a top-down shooter with twin stick controls and a western setting. The main story mode...
Most other games under the EA Sports brand are about sports which are popular in America or Europe. AFL '98...
Windows 3.x (1996)
The first ever licensed AFL game puts you in the drivers seat of all 16 AFL clubs, where you must...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.56 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.