DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Lara Croft discovers a manuscript which speaks of a mysterious occult magic which will bring desolation on earth in the...
With LA RUSSA BASEBALL '95, you not only get more than 700 Major League Baseball stars, you also get to...
Nintendo DS (2009)
This is a remake of the first two games in the Ys series. For the DS release, the games have...
PlayStation 3 (2012)
Legend of Legaia is a Japanese-style RPG. Your initial party consists of three characters: Vahn, Noa, and Gala - two...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.45 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.