DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
ZX Spectrum (1995)
This is an unofficial adaptation of UFO: Enemy Unknown. The premise is very much the same: at its core, it's...
PlayStation 3 (2009)
Most dominoes wait forever, just waiting to be toppled over. But no one can stop Mr. Domino - he has...
Apple II (1981)
Norad is an action strategy game where the player has to defend the United States from a nuclear attack. The...
Oddventure Land is a browser roguelike RPG based on the Disney XD series Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, Kirby Buckets,...
Apple II (1980)
Odyssey: The Compleat Apventure is a turn-based role-playing game. It consists of multiple parts and places the player in the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 94 Divinity: Original Sin II
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.42 Mother 3 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.