DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Nintendo DSi (2014)
Game Boy Color (2001)
Based on the computer animated film Antz produced by DreamWorks, this game represents the racing challenge between 6 main characters...
PlayStation 2 (2000)
Much like the original Wetrix, you must use the many different shaped blocks and build dams around the playing field...
Aqua Ball can be described as a Bust-A-Move variant. Bubbles appear from the top, go down and invade the screen...
PlayStation 4 (2016)
Archipelago is a 3D puzzle game where the player removes blocks of color matching cubes from a rotating tower. This...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
SCE takes the Arc the Lad series away from its roots and into an Online-playable action-adventure game. Players become a...
In a far away land, war was raging, as an evil ruler sent his troops to invade the castle of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.45 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.