DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Game Boy Advance (2005)
This version of LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game differs in several aspects from its PC and console counterpart. The...
Lego Stunt Rally is an edu-tainment racing title and construction set based on the popular building blocks. The game is...
Five kids have to retrieve stolen parts of their science fair project.Lex Venture: A Crossword Caper is a word game...
Liberation Day is the sequel to Interactive Magic's previous release Fallen Haven. A tactical combat game with strategic management elements...
In this game, the player takes the role of Lisa, a young girl who is forced to endure constant sexual...
PS Vita (2012)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.50 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.