DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Based on the 2003 Disney film of the same name, this game is designed with a blend of role-playing and...
The Pit is a simplistic roguelike game. There are no items in the game. To earn experience the player must...
Pixel Force: Left 4 Dead reimagines Left 4 Dead as if it was released as a NES game.It is a...
For many years, the Italian Stromboli family made the best pizza in Europe, but now their business is threatened by...
Planet Coaster is a game about designing and managing a roller coaster theme park by the team who previously worked...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The Planets is an exploration-based sci-fi game combining the genres of simulation and puzzle-solving. It's made up of two separate...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.50 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.37 Mother 3 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.