DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Neo-Now!: Forbidden Zone is a twin-stick top-down shooter. The player controls a biker Duany whose bike suddenly stops working in...
Neurotron is a retro RPG, set in a grungy, 90's style cyberpunk future. It is based on an original board...
Neverend is a fantasy turn-based RPG. Play as Agavaen, a fallen fairy with magical powers, on a quest to discover...
Nintendo Switch (2017)
Based on professional football as played in the National Football League, NFL was the first 8-bit console game to carry...
NFL 2K is the first of Sega's NFL franchise to hit the Dreamcast system. It is also the first football...
Game Gear (1994)
This is an official NFL-licensed football game for the Game Gear. It has several features that were pretty new for...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.50 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.40 Mother 3 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.