DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
The Bard is a cynical, opportunistic musician who roams the country in search of carnal pleasures. However, this impatient and...
This game is a sequel to Barkley: Shut Up and Jam!. It is a street basketball game which means no...
The second in the Baseball Stars series, Baseball Stars 2 was done by Romstar. Contains a more polished baseball game...
Bases Loaded 3 was Jaleco's latest entry into the popular baseball series in 1991. Changes over the previous title included...
Bases Loaded 4 was Jaleco's last 8-bit entry in the long-running baseball series. The game featured slightly more elaborate animations...
In this version of Bases Loaded you coach your team through a 130-game season in either an Eastern or western...
SEGA Master System (1989)
The captain of the home town basketball team is leading his team to win the All-American Championships. But then the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 NHL '94
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Mario Tennis: Power Tour (2005)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Pokémon X (2013)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.45 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.