DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
In Burger Restaurant, the player controls a girl working in a fast food restaurant. The goal of the game is...
Burger Restaurant 2 is the sequel to Burger Restaurant. As in the original game, the player controls a girl working...
Burglar X is an arcade beat-'em up with puzzle elements. The player can move with 8-way joystick and control 3...
This sequel to Battalion Wars plays much like its predecessor, blending real-time strategy with third-person shooting. The game's plot traces...
Byzen is a real-time strategy game set during the Spanish American wars of independence. It focuses on the conflicts between...
Caesar IV is the long-awaited sequel to Caesar III. In this historic city-building game, you govern a province of the...
PlayStation 3 (2007)
The sequel to Civilization: Call to Power. Call to Power II gives the player the chance to lead a civilization...
Nintendo DS (2011)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Company of Heroes
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.56 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.