DescriptionA bird's-eye view is an elevated view of an object from above. It is any angle above a behind view and below a top-down view. This also includes 2D games with a 3/4 view where elements of a side view and top-down view are mixed.
Children of the Nile (Enhanced Edition) is an updated version of Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile offered online through...
Wii U (2016)
Choo Choo Minder is a puzzle game consisting of 45 levels. On each level the player should compose a train...
Locomotion is a cross between Chris Sawyer's RollerCoaster Tycoon series and Transport Tycoon. The game has the base concept taken...
Chroma Ways is an action/puzzle game similar to many 80s arcade classics.You control a flying frog on a vertical grid...
Circuit Breakers is a racing game similar to Micro Machines and Ignition, where the vehicles resemble toys viewed from above....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Final Fantasy III
- 93 Divinity: Original Sin II
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015)
- 4.56 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2006)
- 4.44 Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991)
- 4.43 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.