DescriptionDifferent, fixed camera positions are set during the game’s creation for a maximum cinematic effect. These positions cannot be controlled by the player.
|Viewing Page 1 of 8||(items 1-25 of 187)||Next|
Adam Venture is a young explorer who has studied the relics that were brought back from the Holy Land during...
After escaping the crumbling Lost Garden of Eden, Adam Venture and Evelyn Appleby were taken to Jerusalem and apprehended by...
The third chapter of this series of adventures starts immediately after the conclusion of the previous chapter, with Adam left...
This futuristic FMV game features a world watched by an omnipresent surveillance system. In a series of interconnected live action...
It's April 1945, the last days of World War 2. The fate of war has been sealed as Soviet troops...
Bee Garden: The Lost Queen is a time management game. Your task is to produce honey and finding the lost...
PlayStation 3 (2013)
The story focuses on the life of a young girl, Jodie, who has a special ability to see or feel...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.52 Um Jammer Lammy (1999)
- 4.44 Lost Horizon (2010)
- 4.41 Life is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.38 The Beatles: Rock Band (2009)
- 4.30 Tales of Monkey Island (2009)
- 4.28 Silent Hill 2 (2001)
- 4.24 Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 2 - The Siege of Spinner Cay (2009)
- 4.23 Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 3 - Lair of the Leviathan (2009)
- 4.21 Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (2003)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.