DescriptionDifferent, fixed camera positions are set during the game’s creation for a maximum cinematic effect. These positions cannot be controlled by the player.
|Viewing Page 1 of 9||(items 1-25 of 225)||Next|
404Sight is a 3D running game set in a pastel, Tron-like version of cyberspace, where bandwidth is your health bar...
Commodore 64 (1987)
500cc Grand Prix is a motorcycle simulation / arcade racer. You choose your motorcycle colour (red or blue) and race...
Adam Venture is a young explorer who has studied the relics that were brought back from the Holy Land during...
After escaping the crumbling Lost Garden of Eden, Adam Venture and Evelyn Appleby were taken to Jerusalem and apprehended by...
The third chapter of this series of adventures starts immediately after the conclusion of the previous chapter, with Adam left...
This futuristic FMV game features a world watched by an omnipresent surveillance system. In a series of interconnected live action...
Commodore 64 (2017)
Argus is a role playing adventure. Your aim is to find the captured Starchild. The game has 1500 locations to...
It's April 1945, the last days of World War 2. The fate of war has been sealed as Soviet troops...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.52 Um Jammer Lammy (1999)
- 4.38 The Beatles: Rock Band (2009)
- 4.30 Silent Hill 2 (2001)
- 4.30 Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (2003)
- 4.24 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
- 4.23 Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 3 - Lair of the Leviathan (2009)
- 4.21 Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 2 - The Siege of Spinner Cay (2009)
- 4.18 Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 5 - Rise of the Pirate God (2009)
- 4.18 Heavy Rain: Move Edition (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.