DescriptionIn these games the player directly controls a single avatar (at a given time); usually using directional buttons and other action buttons that let the avatar interact with the environment when pressed.
Xbox 360 (2010)
Acupwnture is a puzzle based board game similar to Tetris based on the movements of the Wu Xing in which...
The Advanced Simulation in Undergraduate Pilot Training installation at Williams Air Force Base in Arizona was one of the first...
Wii U (2016)
Commodore 64 (2011)
The Adventures of Jim Slim in Dragonland (Jim Slim) is a jump and run game. You play as Jim the...
Game Boy (1994)
As Lolo, king of eden land, you have to puzzle your way through numerous screen-sized rooms. In each room, you...
This time, Lolo has a red friend who will do for him some of the work. Unlike the two previous...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.58 Punch-Out!! (2009)
- 4.53 Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (2008)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 Horizon: Zero Dawn (2017)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (1993)
- 4.47 God of War: Ghost of Sparta (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.