DescriptionIn these games the player directly controls a single avatar (at a given time); usually using directional buttons and other action buttons that let the avatar interact with the environment when pressed.
Dedicated console (1976)
Adversary is a dedicated console playing three Pong variants. The games are Tennis, Ice Hockey and Handball and use color...
AeroNuts is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via mouse. It...
Affected: The Horror Experience is a horror exploration game, designed to be used with the Oculus Rift VR headset. The...
Afro Ken: The Puzzle is a puzzle game where you control a dog who has to align afros by color...
AGI Tetris, not to be confused with the 1998 game of the same name, is a Tetris variant which was...
A Good Day to Die Hard is a 2D side-scrolling action game based on A Good Day to Die Hard,...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.58 Punch-Out!! (2009)
- 4.53 Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (2008)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 Horizon: Zero Dawn (2017)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (1993)
- 4.47 God of War: Ghost of Sparta (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.