DescriptionIn these games the player directly controls a single avatar (at a given time); usually using directional buttons and other action buttons that let the avatar interact with the environment when pressed.
Fast Freddie is a 2D side-scrolling game in which you attempt to guide your hang-glider to the end of the...
Nintendo Switch (2017)
An adaptation of the Neo-Geo fighting game. 2-D scrolling one-on-one fighter with pseudo-3D aspects (that allows for players to "escape"...
Tele-Spiel ES-2201 (1975)
Federball (Badminton) is a simple two player Pong variant. Players bounce the ball back and forth and score when the...
Feign is a first-person maze game based around two colours. The player is only given instructions as to how to...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Ferrari Virtual Academy 2010 Season: Basic Pack is a simulation racing game released by Ferrari. The game consists of just...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.67 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.58 Punch-Out!! (2009)
- 4.53 Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (2008)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 Horizon: Zero Dawn (2017)
- 4.50 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
- 4.48 Worms: The Director's Cut (1997)
- 4.47 Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (1993)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.