DLC / Add-on
DescriptionDownloadable content (DLC), expansions or add-ons are additional content created for a released video game. They are applied to the main game and require it to run, as the content cannot be played separately. The content can be a full expansion of the existing game, but also small additions such as currencies, enemies, extras (non-game elements such as soundtracks, wallpapers, beta access etc.), game modes, items, maps, outfits/skins, player units and so on.
Game entries using the genre DLC / Add-ons do not receive any other genres inherited from the main game, except when it introduces a new genre to the game, such as a new perspective or a new theme. This also needs to be mentioned in the game's description.
Airbus 2000 is a add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 that gives the player over fifty combinations of Airbus variants...
Airbus 2000 is a add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 that gives you a great collection of Airbus airplanes to...
Airbus 98 is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 95 and/or Microsoft Flight Simulator 98.It makes the following Airbus variants...
Airbus Collection is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. There's also an update available for...
This add-on to Air Combat 2 introduces aircraft types MI-C.A.D.O.III, F-20, A-7, A-10, T-4, FSX, and B-2 in addition to...
The second add-on to Air Combat 2 introduces aircraft types MiG-25, Su-27K, Su-37, Shinden, F-86, MiG-15, F-4, MiG-21, Mirage III...
This is an add-on for Air Command 3.0 and adds 34 airports from all over the world, e.g Bahamas, Berlin...
Aircraft Collector's Edition is an add on for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, Microsoft Flight Simulator X.The collection contains twenty...
Aircraft PowerPack is a compilation of two unofficial add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century...
Airfield is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 which can also be used in conjunction with Microsoft Flight Simulator...
Airline Flights 2 is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator (v5.1), Microsoft Flight Simulator 95 and/or Microsoft Flight Simulator 98....
Airliner is a collection of 100 aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.
Airliner 98: Airline Pilot is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 and is also compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator...
Airliner Pilot is a unofficial add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. Begin your pilot career in...
Airport 2000 is an unofficial add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 1998. It greatly improves the visuals of some of the...
The second Airport 2000 volume is an add-on to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 and Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 in which...
Airport 2000: Volume 3, like its two predecessors is an unofficial add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000. It adds updated...
Airport 2002: Volume 1 is a scenery and aircraft addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002. It contains enhanced scenery for...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
- 92 Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor
- 91 World of WarCraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- 91 WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
- 91 Oh No! More Lemmings
- 91 Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar
- 91 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam
- 90 World of WarCraft: Cataclysm
- 90 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
- 90 Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.70 World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.62 Master Levels for DOOM II (1995)
- 4.60 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.49 Guild Wars: Eye of the North (2007)
- 4.48 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.50 BioShock 2: Minerva's Den (2010)
- 4.47 Outlast: Whistleblower (2014)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.