DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
|Viewing Page 1 of 91||(items 1-25 of 2262)||Next|
Nintendo DS (2010)
In celebration of what Google and others consider the 100th anniversary of the modern version of the crossword puzzle, Google...
1066 is a turn-based strategy game developed to complement the 1066 historical drama documentary commissioned and aired by the UK...
1-2-3 Bumblebee is a game designed to teach toddlers to use the computer mouse. The bee acts as the mouse...
123-Talk is a shareware, single-player, package of educational games whose distinguishing feature is that it provides audio feedback and encouragement...
In 193 sovereign countries in 15 minutes the player must do exactly this.When the game starts, the player must input...
2x2 is a game for learning multiplication tables. The game is a Tetris variant. The game takes place in the...
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Atari 2600 (1988)
This was a cart that was released in PAL format in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Most were the pack...
Commodore 64 (1984)
3D Hypermaths is an educational action game that teaches children, 8 years and older, maths with a selection of addition,...
3rd World Farmer is a browser-based serious game about the hardships faced by farmers in developing countries.The player controls a...
46 Okunen Monogatari: The Shinkaron (which translates to "The Story of 4 600 000 000 Years: The Evolution Theory") is...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Nintendo DSi (2010)
50 States is basically a jigsaw puzzle, but instead of traditional puzzle pieces, it uses the fifty United States. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 89 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.