DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
ZX Spectrum (1988)
Algebraf is a math puzzle board game, a modified variant of well known Sudoku. The goal requires resolving of mathematical...
Alien Spy: Archaeology is one of a series of edutainment games set in an Australia. The basic premise is that...
Alliterate is a simple browser-based word game. Players have 60 seconds to type words beginning with a random letter and...
All the Fun of the Fair is a Dutch educational title. The game is designed for early teens to learn...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ernie's ship has run out of fuel and it is up to you to help him.Use the buttons of the...
The game is divided into two areas: Learning Adventure and Learning Zone. Learning Adventure puts you into a mission while...
Alternative Medicine is (as the name hints) a game about alternative medicine, homeopathy and faith healing to be exact. In...
AMA Go Green is an educational application that aims to guide the user towards a greener life. It tries to...
The American Girls Dress Designer is, essentially, an interactive version of the paper dolls American Girl sold featuring their historical...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.