DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Kung Fu Panda: Path of the Panda is an educational game. It consists of several missions that more or less...
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
Ladder Mult. is an educational game in which the player must escape from a mad dog by solving multiplication sums....
Commodore 64 (1984)
Ladders to Learning: Balloon Race is an educational game for ages 10 years upwards and allows one to four players...
BBC Micro (1984)
L: A Mathemagical Adventure is an educational text adventure game that contains mathematical and logical puzzles. The game begins with...
The Land Before Time: Animated Movie Book is the second educational title based on the The Land Before Time movie...
The Land Before Time: Math Adventure is the third educational title based on the The Land Before Time movie series....
The Land Before Time: Prehistoric Adventures is an educational title based on the The Land Before Time movie series. This...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Based on the movie adaptation from 1994, Lassie MovieBook is a computer game combining an interactive storybook with full-motion video...
Learning Fun 1: Scurve Invaders is an educational game that combines space shooting with maths problem solving. The player controls...
Learning Land 1: At The Playground is the first title in a series of educational titles aimed at children. The...
Apple II (1984)
There are four kinds of education as different games for kids. They include knowledge and order of the digits (the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.