DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
In Hoofdrekenen (Mental calculating) the player has to do some arithmetic exercises. In 45 seconds the player has to give...
The Hop Game is an education title for two children played over the PLATO network. Players take the role of...
Horse + Pony Magazine: My First Pony is a single player, equestrian game.The game is set on Auntie's farm, Whinnydale....
Nintendo DS (2006)
Following the tradition of the Petz series for PC, Ubisoft brings now the series to the DS. This time with...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Hot Dot Spotter is an educational title developed with the aim of teaching four to eight year olds number recognition...
Hot Rod Monster Squad is a racing game that you control with your mind! The game, intended for children ages...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
The House That Jack Built is an educational game for practising maths. The player's task is to help Jack build...
Xbox 360 (2013)
How to Get a Girlfriend consists of a series of questions aimed at measuring the user's knowledge about how to...
This is a very short and simple EGA game that helps children estimate what animals are bigger or smaller than...
Follow the Monkey is another short game based on the Hugo the TV Troll franchise. To become troll of the...
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is a collection of four Humongous Entertainment games on one CD, packed in with Creative and Acer hardware circa...
Commodore 64 (1984)
Humpty Dumpty & Cock Robin is a collection of two educational programs for the ages 7 - 10 years old,...
Hungry Red Planet attempts to make learning about nutrition fun for kids by sliding the educational component into a sci-fi,...
Hup-choo is an edutainment game about gorps - small humanlike creatures. They've been infected by a sneezing spell, and you...
Hutspiel is a military training simulation for the Goodyear Electronic Differential Analyzer (GEDA) that simulates at a theatre level. Its...
I Am a Teacher: Super Mario no Sweater is a Famicom Disk System game that lets the player design sweaters....
This follow-up to The Computer Quiz features the same engine, but its hundred questions deal with the BASIC programming language....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.