DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Lion is a sequel to Wolf: you are now placed in the same simulation environment, but this time you simulate...
Literki - Cyferki is an educational game for kids. Moving a boy or a girl should be resolved verbal, mathematical...
Based on the 4th book in the Little Miss series by Roger Hargreaves, Little Miss Sunshine and the Scary Scarecrow...
Windows 3.x (1996)
Logic Quest 3D is one of the first 3D critical thinking games by The Learning Company. Players are greeted by...
Ludo Park is a serious game for business simulation focused in management and entrepreneurship. The player controls a stand in...
Luka und das geheimnisvolle Silberpferd begins with our eponymous hero playing with his gang of 10-year-olds at the local playground...
Two years have gone by since Luka and his gang met a medieval time traveller in Luka und das geheimnisvolle...
Lunar Explorer is an educational program for space and Moon enthusiasts. The user has the ability to visit any part...
Luntik Poznajot Mir (translated as Luntik Experiences the World) is another game in a series of Russian games for young...
Luntik: Russkiy Yazyk dlya Malyshei (translated as Luntik: Russian Language for Children) is an educational game for 5-7 year old...
Luntik Uchit Bukvy (translated as Luntik Learns Letters) is an educational game for 3-4 year old toddlers based on the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.