DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Go inside the labs of Thomas Edison, Alexander Grahm Bell and James Watt. Explore their inventions and experiment on your...
Isaac Asimov: Science Adventure is a single player, multimedia educational title which contains a science quiz - however it's not...
In the sequel to Castle of Dr. Brain, you will have to assist Dr. Brain in retrieving a battery for...
Apple II (1984)
Second in a series of "Eduventure" educational adventure games by Milliken Publishing. The protagonist is a balloonist whose balloon is...
Odyssey 2 (1979)
In this math/logic game, two players compete against each other trying to solve equations.Two sets of orbiting symbols are presented...
Izuchaem Chasy! (Studying Clocks! in Russian) is an educational game of five difficulty levels, which is teaching to read the...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Mario Family is a unique game. The Japanese appliance company Jaguar designed a sewing machine called the JN-100, and later...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.