DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Matmania is a compilation of three educational games teaching mathematical operations: Mattris is a Tetris variant. The gameplay is similar...
Matrix Madness exercises and evaluates the player's pattern recognition skills by posing a series of 3x3 grid puzzles, filled with...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Educational title aimed at kids ages 4 to 8. As the title implies, the premise of the game is to...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Maxi & Prof. Rebus is an educational game to teach kids and interested adults lessons about environment protection. It is...
Learn magic from Max the Magician in Max Magic. In this title suitable for the whole family, renown magician Max...
MBA Capitalism is a special version of "Capitalism", designed for colleges and business schools as an educational tool. Special features...
This free, unlicensed game is a parody of McDonald's (a US fast food restaurant chain) and a jab at its...
Mean City is an interactive adventure game in which the player has 10 hours to save Harry, a television reporter...
One of the least known Sierra game ever, Mega Math is the last title in short-lived Turbo Learning series. Kids...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In this game the player runs a luxury resort for pets. Pets owners bring their little darlings to the resort...
Meine Pferde: Gamebox is a game collection which centers around horses. There are basically four parts to it: A Memory...
This Limited Edition bundles the three Pet Vet 3D games Animal Hospital, Animal Hospital Down Under and Wild Animal Hospital...
Meine Tierschule (My Pet School) puts you in the position of an animal trainer. Your job is to teach various...
Conan Edogawa is the pseudonym of Shin'ichi Kudo, but more than just a pseudonym, a pseudoform. Shin'ichi Kudo, an inquisitive...
Detective Conan returns to the WonderSwans continuing his efforts to thwart the dreaded Black Organization. The game features new mysteries...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.