DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Math Forever 1+1 is a math-based game. At each level, you must type in the correct answer to a set...
Atari 2600 (1982)
Get ready for a math race. Your fuel, correctly answer math questions. Your car, a carefully tuned racing car that...
Mathoria: It All Adds Up is an educational math RPG that is set in the fictional island of Additio. The...
Matmania is a compilation of three educational games teaching mathematical operations: Mattris is a Tetris variant. The gameplay is similar...
Matrix Madness exercises and evaluates the player's pattern recognition skills by posing a series of 3x3 grid puzzles, filled with...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Educational title aimed at kids ages 4 to 8. As the title implies, the premise of the game is to...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Maxi & Prof. Rebus is an educational game to teach kids and interested adults lessons about environment protection. It is...
Learn magic from Max the Magician in Max Magic. In this title suitable for the whole family, renown magician Max...
MBA Capitalism is a special version of "Capitalism", designed for colleges and business schools as an educational tool. Special features...
This free, unlicensed game is a parody of McDonald's (a US fast food restaurant chain) and a jab at its...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.