DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Windows 3.x (1996)
Logic Quest 3D is one of the first 3D critical thinking games by The Learning Company. Players are greeted by...
Ludo Park is a serious game for business simulation focused in management and entrepreneurship. The player controls a stand in...
Luka und das geheimnisvolle Silberpferd begins with our eponymous hero playing with his gang of 10-year-olds at the local playground...
Two years have gone by since Luka and his gang met a medieval time traveller in Luka und das geheimnisvolle...
Lunar Explorer is an educational program for space and Moon enthusiasts. The user has the ability to visit any part...
Luntik Poznajot Mir (translated as Luntik Experiences the World) is another game in a series of Russian games for young...
Luntik: Russkiy Yazyk dlya Malyshei (translated as Luntik: Russian Language for Children) is an educational game for 5-7 year old...
Luntik Uchit Bukvy (translated as Luntik Learns Letters) is an educational game for 3-4 year old toddlers based on the...
TurboGrafx CD (1990)
The Magical Dinosaur Tour is an extensive dinosaur database.Several modes may be accessed from the main menu, most of which...
Magic Crayon is a children's coloring book game where you get to color more than 30 pictures. You can color...
SEGA Pico (1994)
Magic Crayons intends to help the children to learn basic geometrical figures, colors and dexterity while coloring black&white scenes with...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 89 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.