DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Animated Money is an shareware edutainment title designed to teach children coin recognition. It used American and Canadian coinage and...
Animated Multiplication and Division is a shareware educational title that aims to teach mental arithmetic to American school children in...
The fifth installment of the series brings back mini-games, and this time with something far more challenging than the simple...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Anna and Tommy are explorers of the human body. They travel inside the body in shrinking ship called the Virtual...
Ante-Up at the Friday Night Poker Club is a your chance to play against four computer players in four different...
Anti-Phishing Phil is a game developed to teach people to spot phishing web sites that are trying to get personal...
A compilation of 15 games, all shareware versions, by Apogee: Bio Menace Commander Keen: Goodbye, Galaxy! Commander Keen 1: Marooned...
This is the third compilation the Apple Magic Collections series and includes the following three games : Disney's Animated StoryBook:...
A compilation of the games: My Sim Aquarium My Ocean Sim Rock'em Sock'em Fish Aqua Garden Aqua Real 3D
Archeon CD-i Quiz is a history pop quiz created in cooperation with an archeology themed park of the same name...
A pair of games, Beano and Rockets, played against the machine or a second human player. The common concept is...
In the Atheneum Club, London, you have accepted a wager for £20000 that you won't be able to travel around...
Around the World in 80 Days is a children's game based on the novel of the same name. It follows...
Art Alive allows the player to create drawings. Art Alive comes with over 50 graphics and animations ready to be...
Art Attack Digital is an interactive game based on the CiTV children's art series hosted by Neil Buchanan. The game...
Arthur! Ready to Race is a racing game based on the Arthur Read aardvark character created by the American children's...
Arthur's Thinking Games is an educational game based on the television series and it has six different activities. Mr. Ratburn's...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.