DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
This program helps its user to learn American Sign Language. Using vector graphics, it allows the player to look up...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Anatomik is a biology educational game.While strolling in the park, player finds poor boy, who lost all of his internal...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DS (2007)
'Animal Genius' allows players to play 5 different types of games in order to test their intelligence of the animal...
Animal Math is an educational game that uses pictures of animals to teach counting, sequences, addition and subtraction. For example,...
Animal Quest is an educational game for all ages. Players become animals in four different game groups with the following...
Animated Money is an shareware edutainment title designed to teach children coin recognition. It used American and Canadian coinage and...
Animated Multiplication and Division is a shareware educational title that aims to teach mental arithmetic to American school children in...
The fifth installment of the series brings back mini-games, and this time with something far more challenging than the simple...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Anna and Tommy are explorers of the human body. They travel inside the body in shrinking ship called the Virtual...
Ante-Up at the Friday Night Poker Club is a your chance to play against four computer players in four different...
Anti-Phishing Phil is a game developed to teach people to spot phishing web sites that are trying to get personal...
Apple II (1983)
Antonym Antics is an educational game that teaches antonyms (words that have opposite meanings). A word appears on the screen...
A compilation of 15 games, all shareware versions, by Apogee: Bio Menace Commander Keen: Goodbye, Galaxy! Commander Keen 1: Marooned...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.