DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Let's Ride! Friends Forever is the PC adaptation of the GBA and Nintendo DS game by the same name. It...
Let's Spell Out and Above is one of three games in the Let's Spell series of educational games that teaches...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Lily has made an amazing discovery: a 'spelling intelligence' serum. Unfortunately, the evil Dr. Al Literate wants to steal the...
Letter Targets is a freeware ASCII-style game with gameplay similar to Hangman and Wheel of Fortune. Every puzzle number has...
Life In The UK: Citizenship Test is a mouse controlled series of quizzes intended to prepare players for the Citizenship...
LifesBattle is a first person game based on the knowledge of Bible and tenets of the Christian religion. You must...
The Life Stage is a house-building program allowing players to construct fantasy houses from a simplified modeling interface. Players build...
Lion is a sequel to Wolf: you are now placed in the same simulation environment, but this time you simulate...
Literki - Cyferki is an educational game for kids. Moving a boy or a girl should be resolved verbal, mathematical...
Based on the 4th book in the Little Miss series by Roger Hargreaves, Little Miss Sunshine and the Scary Scarecrow...
Windows 3.x (1996)
Logic Quest 3D is one of the first 3D critical thinking games by The Learning Company. Players are greeted by...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.