DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
BBC Micro (1984)
L: A Mathemagical Adventure is an educational text adventure game that contains mathematical and logical puzzles. The game begins with...
The Land Before Time: Animated Movie Book is the second educational title based on the The Land Before Time movie...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Based on the movie adaptation from 1994, Lassie MovieBook is a computer game combining an interactive storybook with full-motion video...
La Statuette maudite de L'oncle Ernest is an adventure game for children. Accompany Chipikan on his quest to find a...
Learning Fun 1: Scurve Invaders is an educational game that combines space shooting with maths problem solving. The player controls...
Learning Land 1: At The Playground is the first title in a series of educational titles aimed at children. The...
Apple II (1984)
There are four kinds of different educational games intended for kids. They include knowledge and numerical order (the digits, which...
Learning With the PooYoos: Episode 3 faithfully follows in approach atmosphere and purposes the antecedent Learning with the PooYoos games....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.