DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Aimed at pre-school/kindergarten ages and up, the four number games in this release provide a variety of ways to solve...
Number Game is a mathematical puzzle game in which the player must try to outwit the computer. The object for...
Number Magic is an educational game designed to teach young children arithmetic. It is based around a stage magic theme,...
NumberMaze is an educational game where players get to practice their math skills. The game consists of a number of...
Number Pyramid is a game designed to help KS1 students learn basic addition and subtraction skills. The player has to...
Number Shark is an educational puzzle game bundled with the freeware cryptographic program CrypTool. It is directly based on the...
Numgrid is a number puzzle game, where you have to create a complete mathematically working board.The board consists of 7x7...
The game is based on a popular animé series for children. The hero Anpanman is the son of the baker...
Oiligarchy is a turn-based strategy game played from the perspective of the CEO of an oil company. Starting in 1946,...
Mainz, Germany, 1455. Johannes Gutenberg, creator of the printing press, completed his great masterpiece: a printed Bible. Thus, a new...
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is a computer version of Tangram. Tangram is an ancient Chinese puzzle with just a few geometric shapes (to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.25 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.