DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Number Builder is an single screen educational platformer to help you improve your maths over twelve levels. You play the...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Number Chaser is a educational maths driving game where your sat behind a racing car at an elevated angle. The...
Aimed at pre-school/kindergarten ages and up, the four number games in this release provide a variety of ways to solve...
Number Game is a mathematical puzzle game in which the player must try to outwit the computer. The object for...
Number Magic is an educational game designed to teach young children arithmetic. It is based around a stage magic theme,...
NumberMaze is an educational game where players get to practice their math skills. The game consists of a number of...
Number Pyramid is a game designed to help KS1 students learn basic addition and subtraction skills. The player has to...
Number Shark is an educational puzzle game bundled with the freeware cryptographic program CrypTool. It is directly based on the...
Numgrid is a number puzzle game, where you have to create a complete mathematically working board.The board consists of 7x7...
O dobrym pasterzu: Przypowieść biblijna (About the Good Shepherd: Biblical Parable) is a Polish educational Christian game, based on the...
The game is based on a popular animé series for children. The hero Anpanman is the son of the baker...
Oiligarchy is a turn-based strategy game played from the perspective of the CEO of an oil company. Starting in 1946,...
Mainz, Germany, 1455. Johannes Gutenberg, creator of the printing press, completed his great masterpiece: a printed Bible. Thus, a new...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.