DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
How much do you know about the outdoors? Here are 1500 questions in 5 categories to test your knowledge. Three...
Jupiter Ace (1983)
Owler is a word game where you have to guess a five letter word the computer is thinking off by...
Oz the Magical Adventure: Interactive Storybook is a piece of learning-to-read software that reuses many of the graphics and sounds...
This side-scrolling platform game was designed to teach children with juvenile diabetes how to take care of their condition to...
This a game Pac-Man clone oriented to encourage you to seek a college degree. No kidding!You run around in the...
Paint School I is a title that allows children to paint on their CD-i. There are three different categories available:...
Paint School II is a title that allows children to paint on their CD-i. There are three different categories available:...
Sam is an ordinary kid who, with the help of his red cape, turns into "kid superhero" Pajama Sam. This...
A Christian text adventure in which you are charged with recovering the five pieces of the Armor of God. Obtaining...
Nintendo DS (2008)
You can manage your own vet practice with many different types of animal in the Australian outback which are relying...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.