DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Match is Concentration with a twist. Instead of having to find two identical pictures in a grid of tiles place...
You are at the controls of 6 unique Caterpillar construction machines, accomplishing a variety of tasks around 10 different construction...
Odyssey 2 (1978)
Two titles are available in this cart: Math-A-Magic! is an "electronic arithmetic teacher". The player can chose up to three...
Math-a-Magician is an educational game teaching arithmetics. The game is played by simply answering the math problems that are asked...
Math Assault II: Fractions is a shareware, educational game that teaches fractions, decimals, ratios, proportions, and percentages to grades 4...
Math Assault I: Word Problems is a one or two player, shareware, educational title for grade levels 2 - 7....
Nintendo DS (2009)
Math Forever 1+1 is a math-based game. At each level, you must type in the correct answer to a set...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.