DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
PC Games Trivia uses a mix of full motion video and drawn graphics and is played on a jeopardy-style board....
This sudoku package offers two games modes: Traditional and Kids. Traditional games offers matrices of 9x9 cells, while the Kids...
Percepts was shipped free of charge to owners of the Odyssey console who sent back their registration cards to Magnavox.The...
Atari ST (1987)
Perfect Match is an educational game that mixes the gameplay of a concentration/memory game with the questions of a trivia...
Perfil de Riesgo: Casos Federales (Risk Profile: Federal Cases) is an adventure game in point-and-click style. Developed by request of...
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is the story of "Peter and the Wolf" told using voices, music and animations. It is intended for young...
In this story painting adventure you play as Peter Pan, the leader of boys and girls, against Captain Hook, the...
Experience what it's like to be a veterinarian in this simulation. You are the doctor in your very own clinic...
In the same vein as other games in the Pet Vet 3D series, Down Under lets kids play as an...
Pet Vet 3D: Wild Animal Hospital is a children's simulation game that lets them assume the role of a veterinarian...
The Special Edition of Pferd & Pony: Best Friends - Mein Pferd includes the following bonus features: An editor for...
Phrase Master is a two player game in which each player will take turns trying to guess the phrase. A...
Pilgrim Quest is an educational game in which you play the original Pilgrims bound for America on the Mayflower. You...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.