DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Nintendo 64 (1998)
Mario no Photopi is a Mario-themed art game for Nintendo 64. It allows players to edit photos and add Mario-themed...
Mario Paint is an educational game that allows anyone to create simple pictures, paint over black and white pictures, or...
Mrs Morsel and her children, Martha and little Nelson are three titular little mice of the game. In this adventure,...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Master Maths is a shareware Maths tutor program.The main body of this software is aimed at presenting primary school children...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Match is Concentration with a twist. Instead of having to find two identical pictures in a grid of tiles place...
You are at the controls of 6 unique Caterpillar construction machines, accomplishing a variety of tasks around 10 different construction...
Matematic is an educational game for kids with sci-fi scenery. The falling elements represent various mathematical operations. The player's task...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Matematyka is an educational program, allowing to learn basic math operations, such as addition, multiplication, subtraction or division. The game...
Odyssey 2 (1978)
Two titles are available in this cart: Math-A-Magic! is an "electronic arithmetic teacher". The player can chose up to three...
Math-a-Magician is an educational game teaching arithmetics. The game is played by simply answering the math problems that are asked...
Math Assault II: Fractions is a shareware, educational game that teaches fractions, decimals, ratios, proportions, and percentages to grades 4...
Math Assault I: Word Problems is a one or two player, shareware, educational title for grade levels 2 - 7....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.