DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is a computer version of Tangram. Tangram is an ancient Chinese puzzle with just a few geometric shapes (to...
Orbiter is a freeware space simulator coded by the British professor Dr. Martin Schweiger, having been in development since 2000....
Atari 8-bit (1991)
Ortografia is a timed educational game. The player's task is to choose the correct spelling. The correct spelling indicated in...
Ortomania is a compilation of three following educational games teaching polish spelling: Ortotris 2 is a Tetris variant. The game...
Atari 8-bit (1997)
Orto Puzzle is an educational game for kids. The player's task is to choose the correct spelling of Polish words....
Commodore 64 (1994)
Orto Puzzle is an educational game for kids. The player's task is to choose the correct spelling. The correct spelling...
Atari 2600 (1983)
It is the Grouch Day Picnic and three little grouches (Herman, Grungetta and Sloppy) want to win the Trash Race.Game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.