DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Pete has just robbed Numberland of its 10 magical number molds. Sheriff Donald Duck needs to reclaim the molds and...
In Mickey's Colors & Shapes he will take the role of a magician performing a magic show. The game helps...
Mickey’s Jigsaw Puzzles is a simple, early child development, shape-learning game for young kids. It allows the player to select...
Mickey's Safari In Letterland chronicles Mickey Mouse's globetrotting adventures (on a slightly modified globe) to capture letters for educational purposes....
BBC Micro (1989)
The Microbugs is an educational game about computing. A computer has been infected by the titular bugs and it's the...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Microsoft Bob is a user interface for Microsoft Windows and Windows '95 streamlining the bewildering world of computing possibilities for...
Microsoft Encarta is an encyclopedia program by Microsoft Corporation. Included, from Encarta 94 to Encarta 2007, with minor user-interface variations...
The Middle East is a game which tasks the player with matching the Middle Eastern countries name with the correct...
Mightier is an indie puzzle game developed by Lucas Pope and Keiko Ishizaka from Ratloop where most of the game...
Millennium Quiz is a single player quiz program.The game consists of 100 quizzes each of which contains 60 questions and...
Word/vocabulary learning game for ages 8 and up. You enter the Word Wizard's castle and take on a series of...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.