DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The Middle East is a game which tasks the player with matching the Middle Eastern countries name with the correct...
Mightier is an indie puzzle game developed by Lucas Pope and Keiko Ishizaka from Ratloop where most of the game...
Millennium Quiz is a single player quiz program.The game consists of 100 quizzes each of which contains 60 questions and...
Word/vocabulary learning game for ages 8 and up. You enter the Word Wizard's castle and take on a series of...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Mind Quiz is designed to improve your brainpower in five key areas: Verbal, Numeric, Spatial, Memory, and Logic. There are...
Mind Run is a mental training game that is made up of a number of tests that are divided into...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Minna no Machi (Everyone's Town) is a simple educational game for preschoolers designed to teach Japanese letters (hiragana) and basic...
Misja: Bielany Warszawskie (Mission: The Warsaw Bielany) is a three-episode adventure game, created as a promotional game for the district...
Mission: Amazonas is a educational adventure game. You own a company that runs expeditions into the amazonas and are responsible...
Up to four players take part in a game show hosted by "Mister Quizz", a rather baffled and unorganized guy,...
Apple II (1982)
Mix and Match is a Sesame Street themed game that includes several games: Mix and Match, where you can create...
Bookend has been mixing up Bookwyrm's fairy tales and you have to set things right by aiding well known fairy...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.