DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Phrase Master is a two player game in which each player will take turns trying to guess the phrase. A...
Pilgrim Quest is an educational game in which you play the original Pilgrims bound for America on the Mayflower. You...
Pingu: A Barrel of Fun! is a compilation of educational games for younger children based on the clay-animated children's TV...
The Pini Society: The Remarkable Truth is tangram puzzle game with an archaeological theme. Each level has a mosaic picture...
Windows 3.x (1996)
As Pink Panther, you travel all around the world in order to look after the sons and daughters of top...
In honour of the February 2013 awarding of the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences’ Pioneer Award to founding Infocom...
Pioneer Trail is based on the game The Oregon Trail where you have to travel 2000 miles across America with...
Pippa Funnell: The Golden Stirrup Challenge is a single player adventure game based on horse riding.There's a back story to...
In this semi-casual word game adventure you captain your very own pirate ship on a Caribbean voyage. Set in the...
In Piri the Explorer Ship you are placed in the role of a captain of the 16th century carrack called...
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
Pizza is a simple game in which the player must deliver pizzas to earn money. The player can choose how...
Atari 2600 (1983)
In Plaque Attack, your goal is to protect a mouthful of teeth from a variety of incoming foods! You control...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.