DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Bookend has been mixing up Bookwyrm's fairy tales and you have to set things right by aiding well known fairy...
Mind Quiz is brain training game very similar to the Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! DS...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Ojom's Mobile IQ Trainer is a brain training game. It features ten different mini games in five categories: Algebra, Visual,...
TRS-80 CoCo (1987)
Moby Maths is an educational game teaching the four elementary arithmetic operators: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. When starting out...
Monet: The Mystery of the Orangery is an adventure game with an historical plot : you are a young architect...
Atari 8-bit (1982)
Monkey up a Tree is a simple educational game for kids teaching mathematical operations for up to two players. By...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Mono ya Okane No Shikumi DS, which translates in English to "How Money and Things Work DS" is a money...
Answer basic math skill questions to erase the monsters and earn points.
Commodore 64 (1985)
Monster trivia is a trivia game for up to four players. Match wits with up the 3 opponents as you...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Moonbase Alpha allows players to assume the roles of astronauts that have to address a catastrophic situation at a lunar...
More Dark Fables from Aesop is the sequel to The Dark Fables of Aesop and includes 12 new tales from...
Odyssey 2 (1984)
Morse teaches the code to players. There are 4 types of games which can be selected in a menu screen:The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.