DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Nintendo DS (2009)
This game offers a variety of different astrological readings, based on the date, time, and place of your birth. It...
This multiple-choice quiz game asks fifty questions about astronomy. It covers all facets of astronomy, its history, the cosmos and...
Ata Hoshev SheAta Haham Yeladim is another entry in the series of humorous trivia games, this time intended for children...
Sharp X1 (1983)
Long, much long before Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training, there was the Atama no taisō (Brain gymnastics) series. Made up of...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Atomic is a freeware remake of the game Atomix, a timed puzzle where you have to assemble molecules from atoms,...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Au pays des Pooyoos : Activités d'éveil (literally "In the Land of the Pooyoos: Discovery Activities") is a French video...
Avery Cardoza's Casino 2000 includes 65 game varieties such as 1, 2, 4 and 6 deck blackjack, 40 different slots,...
SEGA Pico (1994)
An Edutainment title based on the Winnie the Pooh characters of A. A. Milne. Game play consists mostly of mini-games,...
Babblarna: Första spelet is the first game in a series of educational products (including toys, books, videos and more) that...
Backpacker 3: The Collection is an compilation pack, consisting of the original Backpacker 3 and it's two expansion packs, Backpacker...
Atari 2600 (1978)
This was a package that contained Brain Games, Atari's non-gaming cartridge Basic Programming, and a pair of keypad controllers, sold...
Apple II (1989)
Backyard Birds is an educational game that is part of MECC's Science Inquiry Collection which is aimed at elementary and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.