DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The fifth installment of the series brings back mini-games, and this time with something far more challenging than the simple...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Anna and Tommy are explorers of the human body. They travel inside the body in shrinking ship called the Virtual...
Ante-Up at the Friday Night Poker Club is a your chance to play against four computer players in four different...
Anti-Phishing Phil is a game developed to teach people to spot phishing web sites that are trying to get personal...
Apple II (1983)
Antonym Antics is an educational game that teaches antonyms (words that have opposite meanings). A word appears on the screen...
A compilation of 15 games, all shareware versions, by Apogee: Bio Menace Commander Keen: Goodbye, Galaxy! Commander Keen 1: Marooned...
A compilation of the games: My Sim Aquarium My Ocean Sim Rock'em Sock'em Fish Aqua Garden Aqua Real 3D
Archeon CD-i Quiz is a history pop quiz created in cooperation with an archeology themed park of the same name...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Nintendo DS (2008)
A pair of games, Beano and Rockets, played against the machine or a second human player. The common concept is...
Like the first set, this installment features two games that flex the player's mathematical skills. This time both are based...
In the Atheneum Club, London, you have accepted a wager for £20000 that you won't be able to travel around...
Around the World in 80 Days is a children's game based on the novel of the same name. It follows...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Wii U (2015)
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.