DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Nintendo DS (2009)
Three years before the events in the first game, Professor Layton receives a letter from his old schoolmate Clark Triton....
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Professor Layton and Luke head to the town of miracles, Montdol, in search of the Mask of Miracle. The mask...
Taking a huge turn from the rest of the series, Professor Pac-Man acts as a quiz game, asking classroom style...
Certainly one can be moved by noble words, but this is not a game of literature or oration. The "prose"...
This touch-typing tutorial includes a few games to help players practice when they're not taking lessons. The first, "Touch Typing...
In Provincies (Provinces) the computer shows the name of a city in the Netherlands and the player has to tell...
Putt-Putt is a lovable little purple convertible with a go-getting attitude who always helps his friends! Join him as he...
In puzzelate the player has to solve a jigsaw puzzle of their favorite (or one of many supplied) images against...
Puzzle Storybook is a children’s computer game combining interactive puzzles with storybooks. Children solve puzzles with tiles and geometric shapes,...
Pyramid Adventures: Episode 1 - Treasures of the Lost Pyramid is the first and only part in the Pyramid Adventures...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.