DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
A sideshow to the virtual museum exhibition Graveyard of the Pacific: the Shipwrecks of Vancouver Island, this game puts the...
A Famicom disk quiz game. Players travel around Japan and take on eight different quiz masters. If the player defeats...
The objective of Nederland (The Netherlands) is to point out as many cities on the map of the Netherlands as...
Nephi's Quest is a King's Quest-style adventure game taking place in Jerusalem in 600 B.C. The player follows the adventures...
NewU Fitness First Personal Trainer is a fitness game for the Wii compatible with the Wii Balance Board. It features...
NFL Football Trivia Challenge '94-'95 Edition is a trivia game with an National Football League license. It is an updated...
Nienawidzę Ortografii is an educational game. The player's task is to arrange the word with the letters scattered around the...
“Nile: An Ancient Egyptian Quest” is a historical edutainment adventure. On your journey in Egypt you will explore the pyramids...
Odyssey 2 (1982)
Nimble Numbers Ned was one of the three games specifically designed to use the resources of the Voice. It is...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DSi Instrument Tuner is, as the title suggests, a DSiWare application that helps the user to tune instruments. This...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DSi Metronome is a Nintendo DSiWare app. It features a virtual metronome, the beat and tempo of which can...
Nissan Sentra's Music Trivia is a 5 Alarm Trivia variant and was featured on Pogo.com as a promotional game with...
Noah's Ark is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from the old...
Noddy: Detective for a Day is divided into two areas: Learning Adventure and Learning Zone. Learning Adventure puts you into...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.