DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
The Middle East is a game which tasks the player with matching the Middle Eastern countries name with the correct...
Millennium Quiz is a single player quiz program.The game consists of 100 quizzes each of which contains 60 questions and...
Word/vocabulary learning game for ages 8 and up. You enter the Word Wizard's castle and take on a series of...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Mind Quiz is designed to improve your brainpower in five key areas: Verbal, Numeric, Spatial, Memory, and Logic. There are...
Mind Run is a mental training game that is made up of a number of tests that are divided into...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Minna no Machi (Everyone's Town) is a simple educational game for preschoolers designed to teach Japanese letters (hiragana) and basic...
Misja: Bielany Warszawskie (Mission: The Warsaw Bielany) is a three-episode adventure game, created as a promotional game for the district...
Mission: Amazonas is an educational adventure game. You own a company that runs expeditions into the Amazonas and are responsible...
With Australia in one of the worst droughts in history, it is putting a toll on the water catchments. Much...
Mission Sunlight is an educational adventure game that presents paintings by Vincent Van Gogh reconstructed in full real-time 3D. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.