DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Pyramid Adventures: Episode 1 - Treasures of the Lost Pyramid is the first and only part in the Pyramid Adventures...
DVD Player (2005)
QI A Quite Interesting Game is a single player DVD quiz hosted by Stephen Fry who hosts the UK television...
The indian-originated space elf Quarky O'Ghandi and his sister Quaysoo organized a team Los Turbos to beat well-known Das Liquidators,...
Questionaut is a small educational point-and-click adventure made for the BBC's educational website aimed at 11 year olds.In the game...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Quiz Taxi is based on the German TV show of the same name. In the show passengers entering a perfectly...
Based on the electronic game that was made by Tiger, Quiz Wiz: Cyber Trivia challenges up to three players to...
QWERTY is a word building game with letter tiles played on a rectangular board, similarly to Scrabble. When their turn...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Railway Stations of Wirral & Garden Plants in Britain is an educational program about the topics in the title. It...
Rainbow Fish: The Most Beautiful Fish in the Ocean is an educational title for three to seven year old children....
RCA Studio II (1977)
The RCA Studio II came with 5 built-in games and programs: Doodle: A simple program that allows the user to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.