DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Arithmetic is an arithmetic quiz application. The game will ask a sequence of arithmetic questions, and will continue with each...
A pair of games, Beano and Rockets, played against the machine or a second human player. The common concept is...
Like the first set, this installment features two games that flex the player's mathematical skills. This time both are based...
In the Atheneum Club, London, you have accepted a wager for £20000 that you won't be able to travel around...
Around the World in 80 Days is a children's game based on the novel of the same name. It follows...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Wii U (2015)
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Wii U (2013)
Art Alive allows the player to create drawings. Art Alive comes with over 50 graphics and animations ready to be...
Art Attack Digital is an interactive game based on the CiTV children's art series hosted by Neil Buchanan. The game...
Art Attack was a UK children’s TV show that ran from 1990 to 2007. Art Attack: My Stuff is a...
Art Attack was a UK children’s TV show that ran from 1990 to 2007 Art Attack: Party Stuff is a...
Arthur! Ready to Race is a racing game based on the Arthur Read aardvark character created by the American children's...
Arthur's Reading Games is an educational title for five to seven year olds that is based on the book Arthur's...
Arthur's Thinking Games is an educational game based on the television series and it has six different activities. Mr. Ratburn's...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.