DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Art Attack was a UK children’s TV show that ran from 1990 to 2007. Art Attack: My Stuff is a...
Art Attack was a UK children’s TV show that ran from 1990 to 2007 Art Attack: Party Stuff is a...
Arthur! Ready to Race is a racing game based on the Arthur Read aardvark character created by the American children's...
Arthur's Reading Games is an educational title for five to seven year olds that is based on the book Arthur's...
Arthur's Thinking Games is an educational game based on the television series and it has six different activities. Mr. Ratburn's...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
ZX Spectrum (1987)
Arytmetyka is an educational program, allowing to learn basic math operations, such as addition, multiplication, subtraction or division. The game...
The Asian Challenge is an educational game which aims to improve the understanding of the Asian culture and geography. It...
Nintendo DS (2009)
'Astrology' is an edutainment game that allows players to check their unique personalities with the zodiac astrological system. After creating...
Nintendo DS (2009)
This game offers a variety of different astrological readings, based on the date, time, and place of your birth. It...
This multiple-choice quiz game asks fifty questions about astronomy. It covers all facets of astronomy, its history, the cosmos and...
Ata Hoshev SheAta Haham Yeladim is another entry in the series of humorous trivia games, this time intended for children...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.