DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Windows 3.x (1996)
As Pink Panther, you travel all around the world in order to look after the sons and daughters of top...
Pink Panther: Saving Planet Earth is a family game for kids with educational elements about environmental protection. The Planet Earth...
In honour of the February 2013 awarding of the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences’ Pioneer Award to founding Infocom...
Pioneer Trail is based on the game The Oregon Trail where you have to travel 2000 miles across America with...
Pippa Funnell: The Golden Stirrup Challenge is a single player adventure game based on horse riding.There's a back story to...
Pirate Pedro is an educational game that teaches basic mathematics for young children. The game can be played with addition,...
In this semi-casual word game adventure you captain your very own pirate ship on a Caribbean voyage. Set in the...
In Piri the Explorer Ship you are placed in the role of a captain of the 16th century carrack called...
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
Pizza is a simple game in which the player must deliver pizzas to earn money. The player can choose how...
Atari 2600 (1983)
In Plaque Attack, your goal is to protect a mouthful of teeth from a variety of incoming foods! You control...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.