DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
As a pet vet down under, you have to take care of a wild life station in the Australian outback....
PC Games Trivia uses a mix of full motion video and drawn graphics and is played on a jeopardy-style board....
Windows 3.x (1996)
PC Trivial Pro is a typical Trivial style game, with a lot of multimedia content (photos, video, audio clips, etc.).The...
Percepts was shipped free of charge to owners of the Odyssey console who sent back their registration cards to Magnavox.The...
Atari ST (1987)
Perfect Match is an educational game that mixes the gameplay of a concentration/memory game with the questions of a trivia...
Perfil de Riesgo: Casos Federales (Risk Profile: Federal Cases) is an adventure game in point-and-click style. Developed by request of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Nintendo DS (2009)
Nintendo DS (2009)
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is the story of "Peter and the Wolf" told using voices, music and animations. It is intended for young...
In this story painting adventure you play as Peter Pan, the leader of boys and girls, against Captain Hook, the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.