DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Nintendo DS (2007)
Rhythm 'n Notes presents a variety of lessons aimed at teaching or reinforcing several core music skills; namely recognizing notes...
This early version is different from its PC counterpart with this version featuring six different stages to choose from and...
SEGA Pico (1994)
Based on the characters created by famous author and illustrator Richard Scarry (BusyTown, Busy World), this educational game intends to...
Riverside Explorer: version 1.0 is an educational CD-ROM title published by the UK's Environment Agency and distributed free to any...
Rizk is an educational game developed for the Science Museum in London as part of the museum’s “Climate Science” exhibitions....
When given a large amount of electronic parts, what's your first instinct? Use them to build robots and make them...
Atari ST (1991)
Robot Attack is an edutainment game where the player must do multiplication to stop robots from building a giant killer...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Robot Battle was a programming game in which players used RSL (Robot Scripting language) to create robots which they then...
Rock and Bach Studio is the third game in the educational Adventures with Edison series. The game focuses on famous...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.