DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Sonic the Hedgehog for the Didj is an educational game that combines the traditional side scrolling platform jumping of the...
Sonic X is an educational game that mixes platform jumping with math problems. Amy Rose, Knuckles and Tails have been...
Soundtrap is an educational title about sound for children of 8 years and older. In this game children learn the...
Space Math is an educational game where the player is the captain of the starship USS Victory. The ship is...
In Space Shuttle, the player can learn the history of the NASA's Space Shuttle program including the Enterprise, Discovery, Atlantis,...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Spanish for Everyone! is an educational language learning game in which the player takes the role of a boy named...
This is the author's attempt to emulate Texas Instruments' Speak & Spell. Unlike Speak & Spell Online, which was made...
Speak & Spell Online is an attempt to recreate, from the author's memory, the function of a Speak & Spell...
In a far-flung future, the grand cultural works of literature are strewn throughout the stars, with each planet in the...
This is an interactive movie straight from the IMAX movie "Speed". The film is about the never-ending quest that humans...
Spelen met Maan Roos Vis is a Dutch edutainment title based on Zwijsen's much used reading and writing method "Veilig...
A coven of evil mages casts a curse upon a kingdom, transforming its citizens in half-animal monsters. The court sorcerer...
Spell Castle is an educational game designed to improve spelling and typing skills. During the game, words will appear from...
Spelling Bee is an educational game where the player has to pick out the misspelled word from a list of...
Nintendo DS (2007)
You have been locked in a castle by Erlking of Errors, the Spelling Serpent. You must move through all the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.