DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Educational title, for ages 2 to 7, based on the children's franchise The Berenstain Bears.The game plays pretty much like...
The Berenstain Bears: On Their Own is an interactive story book for children based on the popular children's book series.A...
Bert in: Pigeon Trouble is a browser game based on the Sesame Street character.Whenever Bert is about to do something,...
Bert's African Animals is a single player, shareware, colouring game for young children.This game offers the child the opportunity to...
Bert's Dinosaurs is a single player, shareware, colouring game for young children.This game offers the child the opportunity to create...
Bert's Whales and Dolphins is a single player, shareware, colouring game for young children.This game offers the child the opportunity...
The Best Pop Pub Quiz Ever! is a game for one to four players based on pop music up to...
This is a Bible trivia/action game in which you spin a spinner and move the number of spaces it says....
Big Bang Show combines both arcade action gameplay with a historical quiz in two different game modes.In the arcade game...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Big Bird wants to win the county fair egg contest and you can help him.A chicken at the top will...
Big Bird's Hide and Speak is an edutainment title for based on the Sesame Street license. It is designed to...
The Biggest Loser is a health and lifestyle game for the Nintendo Wii, compatible with the Wii Balance Board. Based...
Big Math Attack! is a shareware, single player, DOS, Missile Command style of game that teaches maths, spelling and touch...
Big Rig is a simulation that lets you experience the life of a long-distance trucker. Your task is to safely...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.