DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Barney Bear Meets Santa Claus is an educational game for children aged two to six. It consists of two parts:...
This game is based on the North American television show Barney & Friends, starring the titular anthropomorphic purple dinosaur. The...
Barney's Fun On Imagination Island is an educational title aimed at pre-school children aged two and upwards. It was compatible...
Barney Under The Sea is an educational title aimed at pre-school children aged two and upwards. It was compatible with...
A typing tutor based on the game-world and characters of Baroque. You select a character from the game and attempt...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Bartender DS is more of an informative simulation game that teaches you about cocktails. The game contains over 850 recipes...
Atari 2600 (1977)
Basic Math is a math game for children.Each game gives the player a set of ten basic math problems (i.e....
Commodore 64 (1984)
BBC Ask the Family is the computer version of the popular TV quiz show, Ask the Family. The idea of...
PlayStation 2 (2001)
beatmania Da Da Da!! is a console adaptation of the PC rhythm typing tutor beatmania Da!!, which combines a typing...
Becherdó is a point and click adventure. The player takes on the role of Johnny, a guy that won a...
Beepertron is a little musical game, reminiscent of the old electronic toy, Simon Says. The computer plays a short melody,...
Beer Trivia tries something that very few games (only Rockstar and BarneySplat come to mind) attempt: to simulate inebriation in...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Beetle Run is a single player, shareware, maze like puzzle game with an educational twist because at the start/restart of...
Benjamin Blümchen: Törööö im Zoo is a minigame collection. The player spends some time in the Neustädter Zoo with Benjamin...
A special 3d game designed by Ben Duskin and LucasArts. Ben is a 9 year old with Leukemia. Ben worked...
Atari 2600 (1983)
In this children's learning game, you play as the Berenstain bear called Brother. On your unicycle, first you must avoid...
Educational title, for ages 2 to 7, based on the children's franchise The Berenstain Bears.The game plays pretty much like...
The Berenstain Bears: On Their Own is an interactive story book for children based on the popular children's book series.A...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.